Our beautiful planet gives us so much. So it seems more than a little ungrateful to spend just one day thinking about how we can protect and preserve the Earth and its bounty for generations to come.
This Earth Day, we’re highlighting the ways our
Roughly 50% of marine life populations have disappeared since 1970, but it’s not too late to reverse the damage. As the world’s largest international advocacy group focused solely on ocean conservation, Oceana is working to protect sensitive habitats and help restore our oceans’ biodiversity and abundance, including achieving a landmark ban on shark finning in US waters.
With roundup donations, shark adoptions, and limited edition product collaborations, we’ll continue supporting Oceana as they work to protect and restore our oceans…and you can, too! Check out our
Upcycle Your Biossance Empties
Recycling is great, but repurposing is better. Save money while saving the planet by upcycling empty Biossance containers to create beautiful home decor or functional storage solutions. Need some inspiration? Our social team shared three creative ways to upcycle their empty jars of our
Start by washing your empties with soap and water and peeling off their paper labels. Then reuse your empty jars in any of these three ways:
- Store the lid and use the jar as the cutest q-tip holder your vanity has ever seen.
- Use the jar to corral skincare tools by inserting them handle side down.
- What was once an empty jar is now the perfect travel container for all your supplements the next time you go on vacation.
When You Can’t Upcycle, Recycle the Right Way
Biossance jars, tubes, and bottles are all recyclable. Our product pages contain detailed instructions on how to properly dispose of all your Biossace empties to ensure maximum recyclability.
This Earth Month, our social team demonstrated how even our flexible plastic tubes can be recycled. Here’s how they recycled an empty tube of our
- Cut the tube in half to access the last of the product. Use immediately, or store it in an upcycled jar for later use.
- Separate the cap from the tube.
- Rinse both thoroughly.
- Toss both in the appropriate recycling bin.